Here are my Policies for when I review books (and what I'm open to receiving for review) and also some rules for the Giveaways that I host here or for a Blog Tour.
- I am currently only looking for Young Adult novels, but I will consider types of Adult novels such as Chick-lit, Romance and Mystery. My favourite YA genres to review are:
- High School Dramas (I'm a sucker for these)
- I mainly review books in Paperback form, but do SOMETIMES accept eBooks, depending on whether it's appealing to me and will fit into my review schedule. Currently I am not accepting eBooks as my list is full. Always check the status of my "sometimes" reviewing eBooks on my contact form. I will also highly consider Audiobooks for review.
- I love doing blog tours, reviews and Q&A's. If you want to know more about my review process and how I can schedule your book tour/review/etc, into my blog, just contact me here.
- At this moment in time, I am not accepting self published books. I get a lot of requests for these and unfortunately, I can't fulfil them all. You may email me about this, but it will more than likely be a decline for review. If this ever changes, you'll see it right here.
- I will always provide a fair and honest review for any book I read. If I don't like a book I read, please understand that it might be difficult to review this in a professional manner so I will always tell you my opinion first, but I am always non-bias in my reviews and will rate and review as I feel about the book and how I think others will like it. For example, I might say it wasn't for me, but someone who likes the plot/type of genre, it would be likeable to them. (Though I hardly read anything I hate these days, I know from the synopsis whether I will or not and wouldn't accept one I didn't think I would love.)
- Paperback form books will have a slight advantage over eBooks in my schedule due to the ARC process. I will always try and put the review up when YOU would like me to and can fit to a certain time-frame as long as it entwines with my own schedule. This could be weeks or months depending on my schedule. Please understand I am also a twenty year old girl who spends her day doing various other activities, so my time is split in various ways, but I treat my blog as my job of sorts, and I am always 100% committed.
- If there is a specific date you would like the review up for, I can always arrange that. If no date is provided, I will post the review as soon as I have finished the book or near the release date if I can.
- If you would like to advertise your upcoming book on my blog (such as a widget) then I can arrange that. In the past I have done this in exchange for a copy of the book which I will also review here. (Paperback is preferred.)
- I will not accept any monetary compensation for writing a review and run this blog entirely in my free time without payment (though it would be amazing to be a full-time blogger!).
- I am not responsible for any book that gets lost in the mail on either end, but will always help look into it if the book has been lost in the mail.
- Giveaway rules are: You must be 13 or over (under 15's need parental permission to enter), Winners are picked at random (by a randomiser on the Internet), I am not responsible for any prize that gets lost in the mail (this is out of my hands). These rules are subject to the sponsors of the giveaway, if there is one.