Welcome to the Official Blog Tour of Dead Girls Don’t Lie by Jennifer Shaw Wolf!
This tour will run from September 12 – 21
- Thursday, September 12: Ex Libris – Review
- Friday, September 13: Through The Looking Glass – This or That
- Saturday, September 14th: Moosubi Reviews – Review
- Sunday, September 15th: Books for YA! – Author Interview
- Monday, September 16th: Jump Into Books – Review
- Tuesday, September 17th: Me, My Shelf and I – Review
- Wednesday, September 18th: Pretty Little Memoirs - Dream Cast - TODAY!
- Thursday, September 19th: Dream Within a Dream – Review
- Friday, September 20th: Tams Two Cents – Spotlight/Excerpt
- Saturday, September 21st: Beneath the Covers – Review
Jaycee and Rachel were best friends. But that was before. . .before that terrible night at the old house. Before Rachel shut Jaycee out. Before Jaycee chose Skyler over Rachel. Then Rachel is found dead. The police blame a growing gang problem in their small town, but Jaycee is sure it has to do with that night at the old house.
Rachel’s text is the first clue—starting Jaycee on a search that leads to a shocking secret. Rachel’s death was no random crime, and Jaycee must figure out who to trust before she can expose the truth. In the follow-up to her powerful debut, Jennifer Shaw Wolf keeps readers on their toes in another dark, romantic story of murder and secrets.
Jennifer Shaw Wolf grew up on a farm in the tiny town of St. Anthony, Idaho. She spent cold Idaho mornings milking cows in the dark and attended a school where Hunter’s Education was part of the sixth grade curriculum.
She’s always been a writer, whether it was sewing together books to read to her little brothers or starting an underground newspaper in sixth grade. She met the love of her life at Ricks College, (now BYU Idaho), after he dropped her on her head.
She graduated from Ricks and then Brigham Young University, Provo with a degree in Broadcast Communications. Now she lives in beautiful, green, (rainy) Lacey, Washington with her husband and four kids. She loves to produce videos, ski, ride horses, and read, but really all she has time for is chasing kids and writing.